Here in the world of liquid waste management, we live by two rules:
- Always wash your hands before lunch.
- Preventative maintenance is the best defense against future problems.
Overflows, clogs, breakages, backups … pretty much anything. The best fix for these issues is to make sure they never occur in the first place.
That’s why we offer a one-stop solution for your business. Our trained (and above average looking) technicians will recommend a maintenance plan just for you – one that fits your budget and your needs. And one that will make sure your septic system, interior lines, outside and inside grease needs are met.
This may include performing a complete inspection, jetting your lines annually or pumping your non-hazardous waste systems. Whatever the case, we can offer a plan that is right for you.
The Constant Flow Program
Interested in a preventative maintenance program? Our Constant Flow Program is what you need. For a flat monthly fee, we’ll make sure you don’t pay fines or miss any service appointments. And we’ll take care of all your waste water needs too!
What is Constant Flow? Well, here’s what it isn’t: A food service business or supermarket with a septic problem that goes unfixed, costing you money, time and customers.
Constant Flow makes sure this never happens. It’s a custom repair and maintenance program in which we take ownership of your septic system for one flat monthly fee.
We maintain and repair (as needed) all parts of your system. This includes the foundation, drain cleaning, grease, plumbing and more. Simply put, if you run into any problems with your system, we will fix them, at an additional charge.
Benefits Of The Program
- Peace of Mind. One flat, predictable, monthly fee takes care of everything. No more unanticipated emergency repair bills.
- Speedy Response. Our Constant Flow customers are always at the front of the line (shhh … don’t tell the others at the back of the line). This minimizes business disruptions and lost revenue. We’re there, 24/7.
- Customized Solutions. Every business – and every septic system – is different. We will create a customized Constant Flow program just for you.
How The Constant Flow Program Works
We can cover your entire system or just certain parts. Examples include:
- Drain Cleaning
- Inside grease
- Outside grease
- Outside the foundation
- Inside the foundation
Who Can Benefit From The Constant Flow Program?
Anyone involved in a food service-related business. That includes supermarkets, restaurants, educational institutions, healthcare facilities and more.
Contact Us About Preventative Maintenance.